CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ouch!

Wisdom tooth, time for it to grow, but at the same time, hurting the individual. It finally occured to me, it was my time for me to be wise *snickers* I could hardly bite my food *darn* due to the pain that I hafta endure until today! Yay! Believe me when I tell you so, it was my first, I repeat, FIRST time having my tooth pulled out! I've heard horrid stories about going to the dentist, imagine how I felt when I sat on the dentists' chair! *shiver* Yes, I am scared of seeing the dentist, fearing the needle could actually bring me to my final waking hours. Hahaha talk about being silly! But alas, I faced my fear and now, I've had my tooth removed! Yay me!!!!! I finally beat that 'fear monster'! *notes:1 down....1 more to go'

0 comments: