CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wedding Jitters!

Well, I am anxious! I'm already getting the jitters. My bestfriends and those whom are close to me will understand. As much as it is, the wedding haven't yet been set to when exactly, but mummy wants me to get married sometime next year *shivers* I do love my baby, its just that, getting everything ready somehow drives me up the wall. I admit, I am scared of commitments, and my baby was the first person whom I've ever been able to commit to. LOL I think you can imagine, how anxious I am, I've already started surfing for wedding cakes and brides' bouquet! Talk about anxious plus being excited all out into one!!! Well, pardon, hehe the picture on the top left hand corner of this page, that's my bestfriend's wedding bouquet. I think I'd better start hunting for everything! Gosh!!! I hate this feeling!!!

0 comments: