CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan

*tee-hee* well, we didn't exactly go out just to look for food. My cousins, my auntie, my mom and I actually had this 'little gathering' at my auntie's place in Kiarong. When the 'little gathering' was over, it was already lunch time. We haven't yet decided where to go eat, *giggles* that I have to go the Kiulap roundabout twice :P yes, twice! Anyhow, the decision was unanimous that we try this newly opened eatery situated in between Beribi and Jangsak, Kayu Nasi Kandar. Its alright tho a bit spicy :) so, all you food venturers like I, LOL, you should try this eatery out. I ended up pot-bellied! LOL! The fried crab is really yummy, I'd give it a two thumbs up! *grins*

The scene there at the eatery


The drinks menu



Fish head curry yummy!

0 comments: