CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mummy's Birthday

It's mummy's 60th Birthday today! Yay!!! I was sooo excited about her cake because I had a mental picture it'd be really pretty and when it was time for me to collect, I was over the moon! It's sooooo cute!!! Compliments to the chef at Patesserie Cakeshop for making my vivid imagination into a reality! The cake was EXCELLENT!!!

Anyhow, also a Happy Birthday to my colleague who goes by the name of Lenny a.k.a Haliane. She shares the same birth date with my mom *tee-hee*



My Parents :)


Kan salam sama Nene Girl


My First two Sisters



The Atendees




Mummy's cake. Pretty ah?



Anticipating....


Mmm...chocolate cake




Nene Girl and the Gremlins




Tech Savvy


The sisters :) I didn't know abang was also posing for this....hahaha


With the birthday girl *giggles* awu, mummy la tu...
Hahaha sini pun Rania kan ikut begambar...sian

0 comments: