CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My days at the hospital

I spent 4 days at the hospital, had 2 postponed operations until I insisted that I got discharged. No, I am not scared but the first postponement was that the Chief insisted that I have a C.T Scan to make sure if I need other to undergo other operations as well apart from Septoplasty. 2nd postpone was due to the fact that the anesthetist was loco!!! Hahahha it TRUE!!!

The bedside locker by my bed


Yes, I was on bed 18


It is important people, that the colours of my bags should match! Not!!! :P


Believe it or not! This IS the revamped hospital cafeteria! Doesn't look like its in Brunei does it? Sorry to the lady who has the muffin top! I've one too lady, if it makes you happy *cheeky grin*


Hospital food

0 comments: