CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ambuyat-ings

Sometimes, I crave for food that is somehow beyond my usual food helpings at home. Mind you, we do not eat ambuyat at home, due to the fact, my dad doesn't eat 'em which he still blames my late grandmother for not teaching him how to eat it. LOL! I only learned how to eat this, gooey, glue-like, wonderful sticky thing maybe almost 3 years ago. I sort of liked it, well, with the cicah like binjai, I'm all good, but I do hate the taste of Tempoyak (pickled durian) *cringe* I'm no expert when it comes to ambuyat but, whenever I want an ambuyat fix, I'd just head to any Aminah Arif / Seri Balai branch and wallah!!! Love, love, love the belutak and urat tumis!

Taa-dah! Le Ambuyat!!!


Le Ikan Goreng :P


Yum, Cicah Binjai


Sayur taugeh


Urat Tumis, yum!


Belutak goreng


Ulam-ulaman

0 comments: