CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

A quiet place for sushi

This place is sooo quiet that I even forgot the name of this restaurant. Maybe I will update the name soon, I'll go browse for it. Anyhow, this new sushi joint is seriously quiet when they have one of the yummiest sushi dishes in town apart from Misato and Excapade. People should consider coming here. Plus, a bonus, you get a free eye candy...LOL, yes, the one who makes the sushi actually looks like Hans Isaac! Handsome! Ok, back to food, LOL! Ratings 8 out of 10. A must go.

Come to mama...hahaha Tamago Sushi on a belt and below




An array of mixed sushi such as the tuna salad, inari and whatever the other one is called LOL :P


The gyoza is out of this world! I loike!!!


A mixture of sushis' on my sister's plate!


Agedashi Tofu - My favourite!


My sister said that this is yummy

0 comments: