CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bombay Palace

Had dinner last night with both my parents and my lil sister at this new eatery located at Batu Bersurat. We were enthusiastic about it, since it serves Northern Indian cuisine which I absolutely loved! Hehehe When we arrived there, the service itself was good, we were greeted by the chef himself. Pretty patient with our 'ulah lambat meng-order' LOL :P I guess he saw that coming already. My ratings, hmm, I still prefer Zaika over this place to be honest. My grade, 7 out of 10. Pricing wise, its between Zaika and Lotus, hence its not that steep for the pocket :D


You won't miss the place with the signage, I promise! :P




This is the BANANA Lassi! I absolutely loved it! I love BANANAS! Seriously! *_*
Well, I've never heard of Banana Lassi anyways, hehe and I ended up loving it!



The stuffed Na'an, stuffed with curried potatoes and cheese.


This is the Panner Tikka Masala. Not quite nice, because it tasted more like chillies and less spices :S


The chicken tikka masala, was good :)


The samosa, loved the skin but not the insides. A bit disappointed tho pasal its masin and the chutney that goes with it was, erm, yucky!


The mutton do piaza, daddy loved this one


The rest of our order last night, gee, I forgot what the names were haha :P

0 comments: