CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun day out on a Sunday!

Sorry for not updating for I've been quite busy since these last few weeks *sigh* Anyhow, I won't disappoint you all. Hehehe I have been out and about, well, not so, but I have :D Here are some of the latest eateries that I went to. Well, on that particular Sunday, we went to Seria to have an eat.

UNIVERSAL CAFE

Hehehe see that? The work station plus drinks counter


Fresh, own made bread, roti kawin, yum!

Emptied egg-shells hehehe transforms into.....see below
Ta-daa.......eggs with soy sauce plus pepper! Best breakfast ever!

I'd rate for Universal Cafes' food, a 9.5 out of a 10, whaddya expect outta bread? LOL :P and Off we went again to another eatery in Seria....lalala


ROJAK SERIA


That's my oren campur, hehe this is the best thirst quencher on a really hot day

Mummy's Ice Kacang

And we all had rojak which somehow left some stains on our shirts..hehe bejurit!

My verdict, an 8. Last stop, hehehe mid of Tutong and Bandar....you know where it is ;) Hahaha yes...yes... I'm giving it a 9.

RESTORAN K.K.KOYA


Iced Milo


Chicken Biryani


Achar


Kari Ikan (Kepala Ayam) yea right! LOL


Ayam Goreng, always my favourite!


And the mee goreng, too bad it wasn't that nyaman on that day

0 comments: