CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Project - Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.


Sorry for not updating, I sprained my left arm and it feels like hell. Its better now :)

Well, as you can see, this is a picture of my car when it was new. Yes, I wish I could forget how stupid I was for lending that smelly, ugly, hideous idiot, my car. He made it buruk! Damn! I wish I could forget that! But as karma goes, what goes around, comes around :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to it kan actually? aku macam inda tau cerita.

Sue, le critique d'aliments said...

Hehehe ada picak di dapan, small plang, but still, huge impact on me, dalamnya kotor berabis, macam buatkannya jadi tong sampah kali.... EEiii!!! Dah atu ia punya paint, macam fading, mati la cat nya arah dapan ah.... I am soo angry...bangkai punya babi hehe