CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sundays are fun days

Yes, Sundays are supposedly to be fun days, especially when I don't have to be roused early just to have breakfast! LOL! I am not a morning person, hence, I care less about getting all dolled up.

We went to this DimSum joint at the Scout's building in, Gadong. My rating was just a plain, 3. I still prefer Szechuan's and Emperor's Court's Dim Sums!

I look ugleh in the morning! Hell I care! LOL!


My sister is a morning person. As you can see, she's all fresh :D


Le Menu


Fried Kuay Teow with beef and bean sprouts


Fried Yam dumplings, I still prefer Emperor's Court and Stadium's


The Malay Kueh - it tasted like... almari - meaning, yucky!


The Karat Cake was not so bad afterall :D


Za'em and his antiques of being naughty! This is his 'smiling face'


The Beancurd Skin rolls - I didn't know how it tastes like, I didn't have any


Chicken Shiew Mai


I liked this one, Sesame Balls with Lotus Paste

From there, off we went to Pasar Jerudong / Jerudong wet fish market - to buy fishies! Yay!


Daddy doing his usual routine rounds looking for the best fresh fishes around


At first, I thought they were selling twisties since the stickers are like, all around, but they were selling fishes! LOL! *bimbo mode*

0 comments: