CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pesta Kerjaya 2008

Me and Ka Alai


The Jelitawans ;)
L-R : Ka Alai, Me, Alai Sofiana and Rita

The kelengkapan committee :P

It was fun while it lasted. The Pesta Kerjaya 2008 started off on the 28th of May 2008 and ended 31st May 2008. Throughout the event, seriously, me and my colleague whom we, in my unit call 'Ka Alai' was appointed under 3 committees, namely Jawatankuasa Kelengkapan, Penyelaras Perasmian dan Penutup Majlis and Jawatankuasa Media. But we concentrated most on Penyelaras Perasmian dan Penutup Majlis because it was fun and us 4 girls get to be the 'Jelitawan' LOL....yes, even though I'm fat, I still get chosen to be one of the Jelitawans in my Department. *bliss* thank god nda banyak keraja, except for pacah2 kaki saja bagas mengiring v.i.p

 

0 comments: