CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yay!!! Its Dim-sum Day!!!

As usual, during these school holidays, all of the shop premises will be filled with families taking their children on an outing e.g eating and all, shopping, especially when its the start of the school holidays. Like today, me and my sisters went out to the 'Eat All You Can Dim-Sum' at Emperor's Court. It was yummy!!! Very full by the end of it *tee-hee* Its supposedly to be a father's day treat, because its father's day today but then, my dad couldn't make it because he had to go to attend his friend's daughter's wedding. 


My sister with her husband and daughter



Its the 'pink ladies'!!! LOL they're both my sisters :P




Remnants on my plate *burp*


Half full or half empty?


0 comments: