CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Post Clinic Visit

Mm..... as usual, the post clinic visit is what I look most to. I'm used to going somewhere to eat after seeing the doctor ever since I was a kid. Normally, it was my father ( I used to call mi papa papi when i was a kid, well, sometimes, even now ) who took us to see the doctor and after that, he'd take me to eat this "Mee Basah". Very yummy. Gone were the days, makan mee basah. Yum-yum!!! Ok, I'm craving for it now...hehe :P anyhow, I took my bf to go somewhere to eat, so, off we went to this restaurant in Mentiri and sat outside.

Outside, we were then approached by a cat ( yes, the cat greeted us before the waitress did ) , which, to me looks quite handsome for a cat. Too bad, bulunya tanggal menanggal. So I thought to myself, poor cat. When our food arrived, he was busy meowing asking us to feed him and so we did. Then came another cat, also wanting us to feed her, and all of a sudden, this tom cat, scratched the poor 'girl cat'. Then it struck me, no wonder bulunya tanggal menanggal, pasal ia kuat kelayi sama kucing lain. Hehehe :P ok, I'll update again soon.


The innocent looking, handsome 'Mafia' Cat


I noticed something when it meowed, then I saw it. No front teeth!!! Well, not totally nada but the other upper fang isn't present. Tee-hee!!! Meow Mafia jua banar!!!



0 comments: