CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hari Raya Madness

Selamat Hari Raya Everyone! LOL awu, this is the 12th day of raya. In conjunction to this date, I would like to wish my bestfriend, Ak. Zul Hazri bin Pg. Idris a Happy Birthday. Moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki so that ko dapat belanja kami semua. LOL :P Anyhow, these are pictures from hari raya...haha ada biut tapi malas tah ku lagi eh..... kekeke

Oh yea, btw friends, I've been transferred (again!) to another unit so I won't be making my usual jalan-jalan trips LOL :P which is ok to me pasal with this unit, I get to jalan-jalan outside of Brunei. Yay me!!!


This is my new unit, cucul yang kami pasang arah lampu


Me in my room during the first day of raya



The hem of my baju fesyen :D




This henna or mehendi was applied on my hands by a good friend of mine, named Sadia. She's excellent!!! Very creative and a good cook too!!! If you guys are interested in asking her to apply the mehendi for you, don't hesitate to ask me :D

0 comments: