CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I owe MAURINA her pictures :P

Inilah masakan kampong...hehe nyaman kali ah! Well, its actually a little family gathering for my cousin, doa selamat as we call it, since she's leaving for Japan to join the ASEAYP the next day, which was last Monday. Haha I didn't take a picture ( well not directly but just candid! ) of my cousin :) Amongst are food which are served that night.

This is ikan rebus masak asam, nyaman :)



"This is how the consistency of the ambulung should be....runnyyyyyyyy......." my cousin said, teaching me how to prepare the ambuyat. LOL :P


I repeat, I repeat, Jd is not a pastor!!! LOL!!! :P


"Ani namanya menumpah ambuyat...dangar tu.."



My angah menapaukan me Sambal Gorengnya. Ya Allah, the sambal is to die for! Nyaman berabis! Hehehe you can see, my cousin 'ambil baunya' tu..hehe


Me and my cousins...Riz..jangan tidur...keke


And the pretty lil one is my cousin's daughter hehe with the daddy (of course!)


Tell me, whats on your plate?



Finally, you Ming! :P Hehehe caught ya candid!!!

0 comments: