CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photofunia Hiatus

Hehe I was, again, jobless as I continued to surf randomly on my friends' page on FB. And alas, I came across a website called Photofunia Hehehe :P siok!!! The outcome's pretty much alright.

Am I pretty? LOL! *angkat bakul sendiri*
My eyes look sooo.....haunting

This picture is naturally in black n white so yea...it fits..hehe and thats me with A LOTTA makeup

"Aww....you are so talented!!! Lawa lukisan ku!" hehe :P

Okay, I don't know if its the pose, but I somehow look like Jesus plus a cat! Hahaha


This one could be an ad for the bed linen store as well as the pjs store haha


Pretty catchy dontcha think so?


I like this one...heheh ayu aku atu eh!


I like this one too *giggles*

0 comments: