CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Isa and Me (AGAIN)

This time, it's my nephew, Isa Qawim's 4th birthday and my sisters insist on celebrating mine as well *giggles* Happy Birthday Abang Isa!!! Birthday Cakes count for me, I've 4!!! LOL, the fourth is SPIDEY!!! I share it with my nephew!!! LOL, seriously, just scroll down!!!

Caring for the kids


Mmm, Kway Teow Basah


Ginger Beef


Baby Kailan (lurus kah?)


Ikan masak asam pedas, YUMMY


Mango Chicken


Butter Prawns


As Arman said it, Mee Tiwaw goreng ^_@


The attendees




My birthday cake (3rd)


Isa and my birthday cake (4th) told you, its Spidey!


Anticipating




Ayah Izat and Arman to the rescue


Blow out 'em candles! Kids just love birthdays, don't they?


Cutting the cake to be distributed


Aww, I LOVE this picture, everyone's happy :)

0 comments: