CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!

Yes, its my birthday this time *giggles* double the celebration in one day makes me a happy camper! Hence, it turned me into a 27 year old "young" woman, LOL!!! On top of the double celebration, I received flowers, pretty flowers from my "mysterious sender". I loved the flowers!!! Its sooo pretty and soo fragrant *tee-hee* I'd like to thank all my friends and colleagues a big THANK YOU for planning the surprise, LOL!!! I was shocked!!! ( Tapi masih lagi dapat ambil gambar ) 

My cake from the 2nd celebration, yummy, ice-cream


The pretty flowers from my "mysterious sender"


The "shakers" for the day *giggles*


Mixed Veggies


Mango Fish


Daging masak Kicap




Aww, I love the colours I wore that day


My cake from the 1st Celebration *tee-hee* I am the sleeping beauty ZzZzZz

0 comments: