CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My days at the hospital

Alhamdulillah, I'm already out of the hospital after undergoing septoplasty operation, which helps me breathe easier :) Though my nose still bleed at times but then, its for the better :) yay me!!! I've accomplished 2 things this year, I had my wisdom tooth pulled out, mind you, I've never had any of my tooth taken out and secondly, this operation. Never in my life did I ever have an operation. Yay for me!!!

My first stay there, I haven't any cabinets but now I do and a window too!!!


Even the lights work! Yay!!!


Aren't these flowers pretty? 


This is where I harboured for umm... 4 days


The view from my bed, is important :P


Told you, my nose doesn't change, its just the insides.

0 comments: