CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Villa Mauri

I guess with all the rave reviews about this eatery somehow made me expect more than I should. I went there today, the place was packed, it was hot inside. Not quite the place that I'd go to if its hot. I was disappointed to tell you the truth. Out of 10, I'd give it a 7. My Lasagna wasn't all that, I'd still prefer Fratini's. The molten chocolate lava cake, also not all that. I'd still prefer Vintage Rose. You be the judge.



The breadstick with the dip


The lasagna .....eh....


The Koay Tew was alright


Maria's Fantasy or also known as the Molten Chocolate Lava cake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be kidding right?
Fratini?
Please.....
Since Villa Mauri open the door i never went back to Fratini and never will...
Villa Mauri here I come

Sue, le critique d'aliments said...

Haha like I said, u be the judge. I don't see people flocking all the way to villa mauri ;)