CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dosai Adventure

Its been really hot lately, don't you guys agree? Hence, after work, I decided to have a dosai adventure at this eatery which I almost abandoned. I remember they have othe most yummiest masala dishes around, hence, off I go. Hehehe I would reckon you go there to have an eat. It might be a bit far, but the eat, is worth it. But for that particular day, I feel like having the dosai. Pricing wise, its quite affordable, won't burn your pocket :D As you'll see below, its what they call the Roasted Paper Dosai. Extra Crunchy which somehow compliments with the chutneys served. Out of 10, I'd give it a 9. Location : Kampong Tanah Jambu, right before you go off to Bukit Si Banging.


The Roasted Paper Dosai. Huge. And quite cheap!


The chutneys : Red - Chili, White - Coconut, Yello - Dhal

0 comments: