CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Secret Recipe-ing

As promised, I owe you people an update :P LOL yes, been secret recipe-ing with my parents and sister. Wasn't much tho. I just like the cakes, but the food, I'd say, so-so. LOL, yes, to my palette, it IS that bad. I'm all about tastes I guess. Even the tartar sauce is bad! Its actually mayonnaise! :S So much to be secretive about! Out of ten, if it wasn't for the cakes, I'd give it a 4. But since I like the cakes, I'd give it a 5.

The Apple Kasturi Juice - verdict - masam but nice if you're into sour stuffs


The Chocolate Banana cake which I would highly recommend you to have :D


This, is also alright. Parts of the chicken cornish only left...LOL
This one's a huge portion, I guess you can finish this by yourself if you're very hungry


The fish and chips - they used dory fish! Tsk...tsk....
and the tartar sauce...erks! Am not happy!!!

0 comments: