CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

G & W Burger

On a mellow Wednesday evening, me and my little sister went about to hunt for food, and it just struck me that I happen to pass by this humble little burger stall every working day and I finally decided to stop by. By the way, this stall is located right before the Happy Star Home Deco shop in Berakas.

The owner himself was a humble guy and also friendly which makes the experience very pleasant, especially for a first timer to the burger. Little did I know later on, that the G & W can also be found on facebook. The owner then later explained, he does not use any ketchup, chilli sauce or even mayo on his masterpieces, which I somewhat agreed later on due to the fact that sometimes, too much ketchup or chilli or mayo can overpower the real taste of the burger. 

As for my first order, I tried the Royale Beef burger. The Royale beef burger is a beef patty (made from minced beef with spices) and then in the core of the patty, is cheese (I'm not sure what cheese but it is intriguing! I am guessing it is Philadelphia!) I am a BIG FAN OF CHEESE too, so I am very sure of my choice! Since they do not use any ketchup or chilli or mayo, I requested for mustard since I am a BIG fan of mustard too and it turned out that the burger complements the mustard afterall!!! 

My rating, out of 5, I'd give it a 4, based on the service, the friendliness and the experience, a very good one. You should give this burger a try!I promise you, it won't fail you. Price wise, its not too cheap or too stiff for the pocket :D

P.s : Warning, this burger is NOT for people who adores Ketchup, Chilli Sauce or Mayo. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Le Menu


The Packaging of my burger, it says Royale Beef :D

 
One bite and you'll be in love!!! I know it doesn't look enticing, but I reckon you try it! Nyamannnnnnnnn berabis!!!!!

0 comments: