CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mr. Baker

I've heard of this bakery through ads and food fairs at first, but it didn't occur to me that its products are DELICIOUS!!! Seriously! I was skeptical at first when I reached the shop because the outside of the shop, the building itself was "buruk and kamah", but inside, it was sparkling clean and white and green!!! Below are a few products from them, which are my favourites!!! 


From left : Sausage Bun, In The Middle : Cream puff and Mint Lamingtons, on the right : California Cheese

See, I cannot help but salvage this! A soft sponge cake folded and filled with cream cheese and topped with sprinkled caster sugar with grated cheddar cheese! Aaaaaaaaahhh!!! Nyaman!!!

The mint lamington! I just had to sink my teeth into this! I've been craving for it until I realize that I forgot to take a picture! LOL!!! Spongecake sandwiched with cream and then dipped in chocolate sauce and then rolled in dessicated coconut. Nyum!

0 comments: