CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

TPH

I had late lunch with my sister today since we got lazy :P Come on, its lazy sunday meh.. 

Anyhow, we dropped by to our familiar eatery, TPH. For your information, the menu here always manage to make me laugh since all of the items on the menu is very descriptive and literally translated fron Chinese to English. 

So today, instead of ordering the usual Kolo Mee, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and ordered the Thai Style Pandan Chicken with Rice and the Homemade Chips (not frozen, as was printed on the menu :P) My order came and I enjoyed my food much and the Homemade Chips was addictive!!! I believe they cut the potatoes julienne and then dipped it lightly into a garlic added batter before frying it. 

My verdict on the new addition into the menu that I tried, 4 :D I left being a happer camper, can't complain much :D 


The Thai Style Pandan Chicken with Rice

 
The Homemade Chips
Trust me, looks can be deceiving but the taste is yummy and addictive!

0 comments: