CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Buttermilk Chicken

One fateful fine day, me and my friends decided to do a pot-luck since we wanted to try out each other's cooking and one of them happened to bring the buttermilk chicken. I immediately fell in love after eating it, mind you, I wasn't a fan before. And i put my standard to labelling how the buttermilk chicken should taste. To me, the buttermilk chicken should taste a bit creamy and not too sweet and a bit spicy. There's a slight curry-ish taste since it is cooked using curry leaves. The texture of the chicken shouldn't be too soft or too tough to bite for it should be seasoned and fried to a certain point.

So I decided to go hunting for the best buttermilk chicken, up and down, to and fro, to confirm until I've reached my decision. Below are the results, rated out of 5 :

1. Nyonya Restaurant : 4.5, they also give extra buttermilk gravy to go with it in a separate bowl!

2. Usaha Sitty Delima : 4.5, its just the ambiance that doesn't do the mercy but overall, the place is clean and quiet and the portion is quite generous!

3. Harini Restaurant : 4.5, one of my favourite eateries since its the nearest place to my workplace and also gives a generous portion.

So there you go, the best buttermilk chicken in town! :D Do leave me comments here or on the chatbox by the side if you want me to try anything else.

0 comments: