CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home Bound - Escape No.1

Home Bound escape number one/uno as I may call it hahaha :P seriously, I was watching the Makansutra/See Toh on AFC since I couldn't go out, well, was abandoned from doing so, he was going through some Italian restaurant. I, as usual, am always my hungry self when watching the Food channel, then, had this brilliant idea of taking my lil sister to makan pasta ourselves...huhu and off we went for pasta-capades a.k.a Fratini's. Yay us!!! Yes, it was escape numero uno for me...since erm...Thursday and it was Friday. Only then to my disappointment, the lasagna wasn't as yummy as it was before :S *bummer* but it did hit the spot! LOL!!! Cheese and its wonders!!!

Cafe Latte


Tomato Bruschetta


Beef Lasagna


And lastly, the salmon pizza

0 comments: