CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Home Bound - Escape No.2

Well, I guess I was feeling a bit well on that particular day until someone reported back to the office which left me back with a fever. *curses under breath* hahaha :P Ok, on that particular day, me and my sister went to this eatery at Kiarong Complex since my first impression during my first visit was quite nice, especially with the 'Milo Malt Toast', which, somehow, made me laugh with sheer delight! But, that particular day, things didn't went as I thought it would, the waitress, or as my sister and I called her 'The Clever/Divine One'. Thinking of her surely made me cringe! I hated her soooo much!!! We ordered this dish, and after looking further down on the menu, we decided to cancel the first dish, and ordered the second one. She said okay. And lastly, one rice dish. She repeated our order, and we agreed. In the end, the first one (which we cancelled earlier) and the second dish arrived, but the third rice dish, didn't reach us at all. I was practically yelling at her. Urgh! I could not stand people like her, when she repeated our order, it was correct, but the end result was absolutely ridiculous! I'd say, I'm very disappointed by that kind of service, and believe me, that would be the first and the last visit! The name of the restaurant : Nur Wanitas. Enough said!


The rice dish which I had to 'yell' at the waitress for


The Milo Malt Toast - Not as nice as it was before, the milo was sekubit! Might as well call it the Sweet Condensed Milk Toast


The second dish we ordered - fried calamari, not nice! Its as hard as flip-flops!


The first dish which we canceled, also not yummy! It tasted like something out of an Ayam Brand Tuna!!!

0 comments: