CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone! As the new year begins, everyone would as,"So, what is your new year resolution?" I hated that question. Its not that I'm against it but, thing is, I always neglect my resolution that in the end, I won't actually 'finish' it. :P Anyhoos, Happy New Year everyone!


The 3 musketeers


I wanted to take a picture with Adek until Kaka and Baby joined in!


Finally me and adek :D we share the same birthdate


Yes, the kids was all excited that they 'jumped with joy'


The two lovelies :D


The BIG daddy a.k.a Nenek Boy :D


Tis' what I made, well, the fudge brownie, not the ice-cream tho


Yes, smile for me now :D


Abang, enjoying his share of ice-cream


The ever so-gorgeous adek bulat :D (we share the same date of birth, well, except for the year haha)

0 comments: