CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lunching with the bffs

I just love saturdays because I can just laze around, tho I'm still doing my work, but I can still spend time with the people I care most, like my bffs, over lunch. Haven't been around to meet up with them much lately, so we decided a quick pasta fix would be the perfect lunch since its always the perfect fit for the tummy as well as doing a lil catching up :D So, off to Fratini's at the Centrepoint we went! Too bad I had the sniffles so I couldn't pretty much make what the smell and taste of all the lovely foods we had, but what matters most is spending time with the Bffs. Love you all :D And I would like to congratulate my bff, Natasha Faizal XoXo ~\0/~ Yay!!! You did it love!!! See you on monday, definitely! :D

The meat lovers' pizza, guess the size of this baby


Will you look at that?! Its 9 inches of a single slice!!! Yummy!!!


The tigatelli el funghi
p.s : the chicken cannelloni and lasagne isn't in this picture due to my forgetfulness LOL :P but both are just, heavenly!


Tomato Bruschettas and Garlic bread with cheese and anchovies


My favourite finishing, the Tiramisu. Its just very yummy!!! I reckon you have this whenever you visit any Fratini's Branch, but preferably Gadong or at Picolo Fratini's ;)

0 comments: