CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A day with Ira at Charcoal

I did came to know that one of my bff is back in town, I missed her much, hence we planned on having a lunch out at Charcoal. My colleagues were making a fuss about the set meal, but it didn't quite registered into my head at that time because all I could think about was meat, Lamb Chops to be precise! LOL!!! Not my first visit to say the least but Yes, it was a wonderful place. I'd say, the ambiance itself is quite, hmm..how do I describe it, cosy in a way :D I'd rate it, a 6 out of 10

No, these aren't calamari rings, its Onion rings. A bit oily but it's still edible
and yummy :D


Corn chips, eh.....


The Sparkling Pink Guava drink
Nope, not rootbeer, but Pepsi Twist XD How I love the thought of serving cold drinks in Frosted Glasses

I love you, frosted glass! It was my second helping of Pepsi Twist :P


The pesto pesto :) I wouldn't reckon it, but I guess its up to you to decide :D


Ira's plate of lambchops :D


And lastly, my plate of lambchops

0 comments: