CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lunching on a Sunday

Me and my eldest sister along with her two gremlins were pretty much undecided and very hungry that I think I can smell my bile juice (hahaha Ira always say that) on where to have lunch, but alas, in the end, we agreed to eating Chicken Rice at Thien Thien Restaurant in Kiulap. Never mind the label but the chicken was supplied by Ideal Multifeed, so I have no problem with that, just as long as the chickens are slaughtered according to the Islamic law, I'm good :D Anyways, this place is my favourite place to have Chicken Rice. From MY point of view, its the best Chicken Rice in all of Brunei. Out of 10, I'd rate it a 9! Just the Chicken Rice ah! LOL!!!


The steamed chicken, steamed to perfection


The rice, just perfect!


This is tea or teh, not Teh 'C'


The chili which I could just talk about all day, seriously yummy with the nasi ayam


This is how I eat my nasi ayam with the chili :D


The Kolo Mee which my brother was bragging about, but then, it was as good as that eatery nearby. The mee itself was wrong. Nothing to brag about!


The curry laksa was good, best eaten with the sambal goreng :D

0 comments: