CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dinner with both the parents

Daddy loved taking us all out to eat. And last night, was Indian night :P tsk...tsk...I didn't feel like going to Foodzone anyways haha :D Had the usual, one of my favourites. This place, has been around since I was a little girl, I'm not sure how long has the establishment been there, but for all I remember, it tasted yummy and never disappointed me. Out of 10, I'd give it an 8 and a 1/2. Located at Batu Satu, this place serves a combination of the Northern and Southern Indian cuisine. The name of the place, Popular Restaurant. Do visit the place on Fridays to Sundays, they serve Banana Leaf dishes. Not your typical kedai Mamak. And if you're adventurous, you might was well try the Indian Sweets :D

Tea tarik or Chai, always a perfect complement to any Indian dishes you're having
p.s : Do make sure when you have your tea, the water is all purely hot water and not mixed with warm water or else, it'll definitely taste different


Mummy had Masala Dosai


The insides of the Masala Dosai, Potatoes and mixed Veggies


My dinner, paper dosai :D very crunchy! Love the chutneys!


Daddy was having pratha with chicken curry


Chicken 65. Always my favourite!

0 comments: