CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Sunday :D

~~ Jalan-jalan, cari makan.... ~~ ahaha :P yes, another Sunday, today I went jalan-jalan with mummy and daddy, and of course, to lunch. Went to the foodcourt at Centrepoint, and somehow, today, I craved for rice, Nasi Uduk to be exact. Off I went to Pondok Sari Wangi, but my expectation exceeded me, no Nasi Uduk! So, I opt for the Nasi Iga instead with Angus Beef. The beef was soft, somehow the texture reminds me of lamb. A bit sweet tho, but it complements everything that came with it, out of 5, I'd rate a 3.5 :D I'm a happy camper!

The Nasi Iga


Cucur Tauhu, Udang and Keladi, taste - so-s0, I was also craving for something crunchy, and this was the fix :P


And somehow at 5 plus, me and mummy went to pasar borong and she wanted to go somewhere to 'minum'. I suggested this place, which, I used to pass by on my way home from work (I don't use this route anymore due to malas kan drive arah tempat banyak hump on my way home). This eatery is somewhat an under the radar place, which I think is a fabulous place to eat. From my personal view, it can out beat Bombay Palace, hands down, seriously. Located at Sungai Akar highway, at the Sungai Akar Central Building, this place is called Sameer Restaurant. On the menu itself, it stated, "Really North Indian" which I did quite had a good laugh reading. Its like, someone insisted that, the eatery is somewhat a fusion...LOL dry joke, moment there :P

I ordered its Onion Bhaji (onion fritters) and Roti Kosong. The onion bhaji was very nice and exceeded my idea of how its supposed to taste like. The bhaji was sprinkled with either cumin powder or black salt and finished off with a mint dip. It IS HEAVENLY! Best bhaji around so far!

Next was my roti kosong. I am a fan of roti kosong and my idea of roti kosong at a North Indian eatery is always flat and thick, but here, it is somewhat flaky, light and the curry itself is, YUM! I would reckon you to come to this eatery, try it for yourself. The place is clean and well lit. The service is good too f.y.i :D My rating, 4 out of 5. Try it!


Le menu that I was talking about


Free Papadums - ada jintan!


The napkin


My Roti Kosong


The Onion Bhaji that I was raving about

0 comments: