CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Three birthdays! :P

Yesterday was quite hectic but definitely one of the most important dates in the family. It was daddy's and my nephew Izat's birthday, and at the same time, we welcomed a new baby girl as well! Yay! I have a new niece! :D ~~\0/~~ LOL MIRC days!

She does not have a name yet, so I guess, I can call her, pretty baby girl, you reckon? ;) hehe anyhow, congratulations to my sister Fazleena :D

Cute baby girl :D


They took pictures, saja, iski :P


I didn't wanna be left out, so I took a picture of myself too :P haha

From there, we then celebrated Daddy's and Izat's birthday at The Stadium restaurant :D The menu was upon daddy's choice :D I just follow the crowd laaa... :P

The tofu was good, quite yummy but my tummy was upset, the hong kong kailan, I can't give you the verdict but my sister seems to like it :D The fish was a tad bit salty, or else it would've been perfect, buttered prawns were good, but what I like most is the roasted chicken. Its unlike the crispy chicken like you get at RBC or anywhere, where it tastes rather bland, but here, the flavour goes deep, which gives the chicken evenly flavoured and roasted. My rating, out of 5, I'd give it a 3. They also serve dim sum, which is to me, quite affordable la, and not so bad :D Give it a try! My favourite dish here, would have to be the Chicken Chop with Satay Sauce, seriously, the chicken chop is very yummy! Try it!


The cake


Buttered Prawns


Soy Sauce steamed fish


Hong Kong Kailan cooked with Oyster Sauce


Sizzling Japanese Tofu


The roasted chicken, yum!


Mother and daughter


Nenek girl and adek :D


Nenek boy and the cucus' (well, partly :P)

0 comments: