CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

As for today, me and mummy went to get takeaway for my sister, but eventually, we did order the takeaway and also ended up eating there ourselves hehe :P

I haven't been to this place since quite a while, its been years actually! The place is Seri Damai Restaurant. Met the owner as well, did a bit of catching up and ended up giving me Pakistani Orange :D It was yummy and it was for sale too! The food there is also quite yummy. The naan is fluffy, which is not quite like the typical Indian Naan. The chicken karahi was as yummy like the last time I remembered it to be :D You should check this place out. The location is in Kiulap, at the same block with Chong Hock and Vivid Square Cafe :D My ratings, out of 5, a 3.5. Try it out!

The Pakistani Orange


The teh tarik


The Chicken Karahi


The fluffy naan


Mummy's Kebab Biryani


Channa Masala

0 comments: