CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Radisson lunching

Today, I had lunch with my sister hehehe and she feels like having roasted potatoes. Well, I then suggested Radisson since I haven't been there in a while, and I feel like having meat, especially after be-ambil darah session in the morning. Chips does not suffice to add up on the blood drawn aaa....3 tubes! Plus, I'm an E-trait, I'm not proud of it either.

Well, We had a hard time deciding whether to eat at Deals or Tasek, and I came up with a brilliant hi-dea! LOL! I told my sister, why not check out the buffet since there's no people there, and lady luck was on my side today. Today's buffet theme was international, and everything was there. From beef salad to beef stew, roasted potatoes, pasta, soup, breads! What more can a person ask for? LOL :P We were both satisfied to the max after that, but what I liked most out of today's layout was the beef stew, I kid you not, its sooo yummy! And the baked cheesecake and chocolate eclair. Overall, out of 5, I'd rate it a 3.5.

Pricing wise, it is quite cheap really, all in all for the lunch buffet at Radissons, costs you about $20. Not bad, try it out! :D

The starters corner


Cold dishes such as salads


Roasted Chicken, the sauce that goes with it is also yummy!


Le Pain


Be warned, yummy foods inside shiny domes... haha


What I had to start off with, crackers with blue and goat cheese, beef salad, lamb with mint salad and also chicken salad


My sister's plate, a happy sunny look on a plate :P



My main course, pasta cooked with caramelised onions, garlic bread, roasted chicken with yummy sauce (tsk..i made the name up for the sauce haha), salsa fish and
beef stew


My second helping, a bit of beef stew, a piece of yummy fried chicken and also some salsa fish


The kidney bean soup


Papaya Mousse


Bread and butter pudding


Fresh Fruit Cream Cake


The baked cheesecake that I was raving about! Mun ku kawin, ku bali ni kek ani jadi kek kawin ku! LOL! Only wrapped with fondant!


An array of desserts - L to R - Chocolate Eclair, Jelly, Pavlova and the Ultimate Chocolate Cake


The Chocolate cake


Coconut Tarts


And I ended up having just these 3 for dessert haha :P Kan be-ambil darah ku lagi bah eh!

0 comments: