CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vacationing - Day 02

No, there is no Day 01 to this post, its because I didn't post any hehehe, I went to Miri yesterday and it was the same old, same ol'. Hence no posts.

But as for today, I went to eat Kolo Mee at the usual :D and then its off to the movies with the bf and The Mall Gadong. Since he wanted to watch Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa, I was all nods anyways. Aku sakai, because we watched it at this new deluxe screen cinema, was small, but NEW. Hahaha :P

Anyways, the movie was boring, but pretty good for a start la.... *ponders on with a blank look* hahaha :P

After that, on our way back to the car park, we passed by "Beard Papa's" to try the oh-so-famous cream puffs, was ok, its just that they have the crunchy puffs on the outside and the bland cream on the inside, I'd give it a 2 out of 5.

Plus post that again, I've been craving for the Cakoi at Telanai-Beribi junction, near by Maju Motors until, FINALLY, today, I get my hands on 'em babies! Hahaha *evil laugh*
Out of 5, I'd give it a 4. Yes, its yummy, with their own made kaya, which is somewhat not so sweet but a mixture of it will keep you coming back for more.

The Vanilla Cream Puff from Beard Papa's


The yummy cakoi that I've been craving for.
P.s : Looks can be deceiving, but you should try it out yourself!

0 comments: