CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A lunching we will go~~

It feels good to be back in the scene! :P Hahaha yes, went for lunch with my bff, Nana at Savy's Brasserie and her friend Siti \0/ I was pretty much famished since I didn't have breakfast or break-ed at the office ( tsk...tsk... was too hooked up on playing the Sims Ambitions on my iPod... LOL )

Anyhow, we did catch up, hehee fun, fun, SUPER FUN! And one part I missed most, I missed hanging out with Nana :D Our conversations would be endless! Haha before I get derailed, verdict for lunch : The beef ribs was spectacular, The Potato soup was nice ( tsk...tsk... I forgot to take a picture and just gobbled it all up haha ), LOVE.. LOVE... LOVE the buns that they serve all hot and warm and the highlight, the chocolate crepe wrapping a single scoop of ice-cream was heavenly! A match made in heaven for lunch. Out of 5, I'd rate it a 4 :D No biased comments ah.

The place itself is situated in Bandar ( Capital of Brunei ), and the place is just above Nasi Katok Mama. It used to be a barber shop until Savy's popped up :P This eatery is a bit stiff on the pocket, BUT, price comes with quality. Yes, quality. They serve western dishes, steaks mainly, which is, their speciality. A dish would cost you $30 per pop, so you be the judge.

Note : I used to come here during Ramadhan to break the fast, and the buffet was spectacular. Introduced to be, also by Nana ( thanks Na ).

P.S Savy's : I AM MADLY IN LOVE with your FISHCAKES! Seriously! :D


The Beef Ribs


The Chocolate Crepe :D

0 comments: