CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project : Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

C'est Moi :D

1. I like smiling - I even smile at strangers - senyum itu satu sedekah tau! Plus, it makes you look younger, awet muda lah katakan :P
2. I am a very flexible person
3. Tho I can be very rude if you pull my strings
4. I am not indecisive when it comes to what I WANT
5. I am the bond girl of the family, like it or not :P
6. I am quite outspoken
7. I love chocolates
8. I love roses
9. I like giraffes
10. My eyes is my best feature :P be captivated!
11. I love making cakes!
12. Can be a bit blurred at times, because I don't do metamorphic talks
13. I love eating, hence I am hunting for the best eateries around in the country.
14. I used to love wearing eyeliner, now, I only use it based on my mood ;)
15. I am a crab, I appear to be tough, but I'm a soft cookie inside :P

0 comments: