CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pastamania-ing

It was my first time lunching at Pasta Mania today with my colleagues. Service wise, I'd say its alright, the food is, okay. A cheaper version of Fratini's, kind to the pocket too :P What amazes me most, is the dessert that my colleague, Faizal, ordered. Banana crumble pizza. Its got this pizza base, slices of banana (pisang raja), with sweet condensed milk poured over it and heated, once out of the oven, they grated some chocolate and placed it on top. I was a bit skeptical at first but then, once I dug into it, its like an explosion of taste. I admit, I do have a love affair with the banana :P haha My rating, 2.5 out of 5.


Bruschetta


My baked country pasta


Simy's Creamy Chicken Linguine


Faizal's Carbonara


Fidzy's Marinara and potato salad (below)



Simy's Chocolate Cake


Faizal's Banana Crumble Pizza


And we bumped into Mr. Strongman Syria there too! LOL!

0 comments: